2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Great screen! Although worth noting it’s not a screenshot you could get from the original game…

Well not for most people at least. Depending on map size, the widescreen fix can get you pretty close to screencapping an entire city with a 4K display resolution. So, should theoretically be possible if you have an even higher display resolution on hand (like 8K) and fiddle around with getting it in as a supported resolution option.

Most of us plebs have to resort to stitching multiple screenshots together though.

Well also, I don’t think even with modern patches you can turn off the UI, can you?

Honestly, do not fully remember since my latest Impressions city builder project has been the Augustus mod for the open source Julius recreation of Caesar III. Original Caesar III has the ability to hide HUD elements like the sidebar, and I swear Pharaoh does too. So keeping track of what each game allows you to do to the GUI is a nightmare since I vaguely remember Emperor having hotkeys to toggle the overlay and such.

Didn’t have time to do a screen capture myself so just internet searched for Emperor: ROTMK screenshots.

Sorry, not trying to give you a hard time. It is a cool shot, and no one was thrown off by the lack of a UI or the resolution. I love that these games keep getting fan updates to keep them viable. I wish someone could do the same to SimGolf, but from what I can tell Sid Meier essentially hacks his games together and it’s nearly impossible to get a handle on the rendering system for SimGolf.

Thank you all for waiting!

Yes, Your Grace?

Interesting guess, but no.

Not pixelated enough to be Yes, Your Grace!

King’s Quest VII?

Nope.

Oh, huh. Clearly my hour trying out the game didn’t make a very deep impression. Sorry, YYG devs!

Let’s spice this up with some GUI elements and other… uh… hints.

I think it’s Erannorth. You’re playing as the Dancer class

I see we have a connoisseur here. Yes, it’s Erannorth Reborn, and yes, that’s my Spelldancer!

This is a great deck builder/RPG hybrid with massive amounts of content and lots of fun. I certainly recommend it.

Your turn, @Hereafter ! Well done!

Thanks! It’s one of my favorite deck builders with over 200 hours on it.

I can post anything until noon MST. If that’s an issue then someone can take my turn. Not an issue for me.

Up!

Among Us?

Deep Sky Derelicts?

Okay, that was lots faster than I anticipated. lol

@vinraith is right.

It’s a very distinctive art style and I’ve played a lot of it, because it’s great. :)

New frame: