2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Vermintide

I have a sneaking suspicion that might be it. Just in case itā€™s not, Iā€™ll guess Dragonā€™s Dogma though I suspect itā€™s too crisp for that.

None of those, alas.

Solasta?

Nope. Letā€™s make it easier.

The sims?

Itā€™d have to be Sims Medieval. Is it Sims Medieval?

Sims Medieval is a great guess, but no, nothing of the sort.

Squatting: Medievil

Going to bed to sleep, so Iā€™ll leave another frame for the night and hope someone has guessed right when I come back by morning. Good night!

Dungeon Siege 3?

Bardā€™s tale 4?

No correct guesses. It seems I may lose this one! Iā€™ll post the final frame in a few hours and wait for the remainder of the day, I suppose. ;)

The life aquatic with Steve Zissou - Medieval edition - The Game

only thing the framing around that presumably tavern makes me think of.

Solasta: something something

Forgot to post the last frameā€¦ here it goes:

Nier: Replicant Version 867-5309?

Oh, that explains why it seemed so familiar and yet why I couldnā€™t put a name to it. I was trying to figure out why the revealed character rang a bell. You just happened to rejog my memory now, haha.

Seems higher fidelity than I remember the original PS3 Nier being, so Iā€™d put my money on it being the recent remaster.

Thank you! Yes, itā€™s NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139, the just released remaster of the original Nier. Iā€™ve been playing it (a lot of it, in fact) and I really liked the moment depicted in that screenshot - though to fully appreciate it, one has to experience it. ;)

So you saved me, @SadleyBradley ! Your turn. ;)

Do you mean to say you played the original Nier but you didnā€™t remember Devola and Popola? How??? ;)