2021 Match 1 of The Resistance: Avalon

Not much to go on with that vote tally.

I am Nathan Fillions loss of words.

Yeah I dunno what to do with that. But since my knowledge is only marginally higher than when @CF_Kane nominated his team? Well not much to go with.

If anyone has suggestions, I’m going to give things a few hours, but @Perky_Goth and @CF_Kane you are on notice. Have your armor and swords at the ready and cleaned.

Looking at the cards in play, I would think we would not bring the Eye holder.

Assuming we spotlight one person then an eye holder on the team doesn’t really gain any extra information so an eye holder off the team could gain more information. Anything that increases aggregate knowledge will help in the long run.

Yadda, yadda, blindly approving gets us nothing, blindly disapproving gets us plenty of discussion noise and involves more people. ¯\(ツ)/¯ I just thought the scott meta has a bit of a point.

I agree with @Lantz about keeping the eye-holder off team 1.

This seems reasonable. That being said, if I am on a team, I am going to vote for it unless I have a good reason to believe an evil player is on it.

@Lantz does bring up a good point, something I had not considered initially.

So Lantz gets to mount his horse.

@Knightsaber I nominate the following team:

Myself
@CF_Kane
@Lantz

Good knights of Avalon, now is the time to vote

@CF_Kane
@CraigM
@soondifferent
@Otthegreat
@CaseyRobinson
@scottagibson
@Lantz
@rowe33
@jostly
@Perky_Goth

And all that.

Less work for me is fine.

Hmmm, just because Lantz is mounting a horse doesn’t mean we should be so cavalier in skipping folks to add him this team. That sort of move is always suspicious, even when it’s not.

I mean…

It was a good point brought up. I am opting to leave soon off for 2 reasons, first because if this team succeeds then all Soon needs to do is add themselves as a fourth knight. Instant team. Second, because nominating the exact same team twice in a row is, shall we say, less than beneficial.

So I simply decided to roll backwards to the next player without a card. Who also happened to be the one to point out something. I needed a third, and it was as good a reason as any.

Slightly less random PUG is slightly more palatable. Also,

That sums up everything said and done by everyone, as far as I’m concerned.

Yep, we have 50% of the vote in right now. Slow day.

Anyway, this is Team 1B: CraigM, CF_Kane and Lantz.

All but one of you now. Slacker. Meanwhile I’ll be over here trying to figure out how I got sick and if it’s that pesky pandemic business or not.

Team 1B

@CraigM
@CF_Kane
@Lantz

@CF_Kane - Yes
@CraigM - Yes
@soondifferent - Yes
@Otthegreat - Yes
@CaseyRobinson - Yes
@scottagibson - No
@Lantz - Yes
@rowe33 - No
@jostly - Yes
@Perky_Goth - Yes

8 Yea
2 Nay

@jostly, do you wish to use No Confidence?

Wow, that’s pretty crazy

Have plenty of time, I’ve worked myself into a panic frenzy and feel awful and am just going to go for the night. Good luck.

Dude, take care of yourself mentally and physically. See ya tomorrow.

Get some good rest!

Same, hope it’s just an allergy or whatever. May you panic for many long and healthy years. Because I don’t want to be the only one doing that (for completely different reasons that are much more in my head and less life-threatening, but, err, it’s the thought that counts).