2021 Match 1 of The Resistance: Avalon

I mean really, you should pick me. You can be certain of my loyalty, so you would know if a report is trustworthy.

Are you talking about the next card because this one doesn’t work that way. Please refrain from confusing the host.

Ha, no host confusion intended. Really I’m just messing with Kelley, because that’s what is best in Avalon.

Any thoughts here? Jostly has a NC card but Craig reached down the list to pick Lantz. So an argument could be made for checking either one.

I will obviously abstain from commenting since I am one of the options.

I lean slightly towards jostly, since he has the NC card, but I can see the case for either.

Same.

Yeah, I don’t have much of an opinion on this one. NC isn’t a big factor either way as we need to assume that we can’t go up to 4 party leadership changes with an NC out there anyway.

FYI, I’ve lounged around watching movies and I have literally seen the entire MCU since this game started. In case you were wondering how slow it’s going.

Hurry up and check Jostly. You know you should. Lantz was simply a frame job by me. With the spotlight I fully intended to go open if tagged.

Now do it, do it now!

Ignore him, just pick one.

Agree, ignore me. But please pick someone!

Well, you have all night, again. Because I’m suddenly exhausted for no good reason, again. Yay we’re having fun.

He’s right, ignore him

And then it’s all Star Trek gifs. Diabolical!

I told you not to listen to what I had to say!

And let’s face it, Q and Bender would totally be either best friends, or murder each other.

Probably both.

Sorry for the delay, had a lot of home stuff going on this weekend - sewer pipe repairs, you know, the usual.

I’ll check jostly as I’d like to know that NC’s owner.

@Knightsaber

Sent.

Next card @soondifferent

(We’re still on cards, augh)

Okay, now waiting for @rowe33 to come back with test results!