2021 Match 2 of The Resistance: Avalon

Woah. That makes me and Lantz look a little suspicious.

I guess there’s a chance evil knew this team was likely to get the nod and so voted yes to stay hidden?

Hmm, definitely possible.

I mean here we have a chain of 3, plus a fourth on a successful mission. If there was ever a consensus team this seems it. So I give it roughly even odds on this being clean and evil trying not to hide as I do it being tainted.

1. Lantz reported me correctly, and handed me the cards. He’s either good, or a really deep cover evil.
  2. Ott was part of a successful team, but was under the eye.

I think I need to think a little while before I can decide on whether to scrap the team. Maybe @scottagibson has an idea of an alternative team if this one is scrapped?

Full transparency, I was for the team partly because it means I get the cards, and partly because it seemed our best bet for a pass. Worse case it would tell us that we’ve got evil, could be at the top of the chain, could be Otis. And I haven’t really changed my mind on that rationale.

Or you’re both evil, so giving you all the cards was a good plan.

I guess it’s not that clear a choice, yeah. But it’s a pretty big risk.

(Ah, you fixed it as I wrote.) A bit worried it might send us in a goose chase if it’s more than one, but, well, are there better options? Inclined to no.

Yeah, I don’t like it much. But the vote could be just evil trying spook us off this team. And I don’t know that I can name a better team with no other information.

Given that all 4 Evils voted for it from my view, I can’t imagine they somehow coordinated to go deep under cover on an all Good team. It’s not like the team was all verified, where you usually see a 9-1 or 10-0 vote.

That’s what I’m thinking. And also, there’s no hurry to approve a team. I realise that others might look at my concentration of cards and think “that jostly can really mess things up if he’s evil”, but I like to see it like I can rescue things if they look really bad. :)

Anyway, I would very much like to see some other proposals, so I will play No Confidence on this team, @Knightsaber

Well, that’s one fewer NC to worry about anyway.

@rowe33 , you were Nay on 1A, Yea on 1B, Nay on 2A. Got any reasons?

I don’t see any other option here but to go with the chain plus me.

So, my team 2B:

@CaseyRobinson
@jostly
@Lantz
@scottagibson

Might as well start voting. Send in your votes:
@CaseyRobinson
@Otthegreat
@Lantz
@scottagibson
@Perky_Goth
@CF_Kane
@rowe33
@soondifferent
@CraigM
@jostly

I usually vote No on the first team but figured unless I have a specific objection then no need to keep VNFI for the 2nd, 3rd, etc. So yes on Team 1B, which worked out well, but I wanted to get a read on the room for the next team so voted no. jostly played the NC though, which definitely gives me a little more confidence in him. I don’t have any secret info so just trying to ferret out any info I can.

Yeah but send them to me and not scott because reasons.

Was gonna tag you but the forum software said Nay.

I’m not opening the pm’s until there’s a green ‘10’ up there just to have some hosting fun.

Ya’ll are much quicker on the votes today. Kudos. Mostly. :)

No kudos for me, I still haven’t voted.

I’m still mourning premature death of that last plan.

Team 2B is approved.

@CaseyRobinson
@jostly
@Lantz
@scottagibson

@CaseyRobinson - Yea
@Otthegreat - Yea
@Lantz - Yea
@scottagibson - Yea
@Perky_Goth - Yea
@CF_Kane - Yea
@rowe33 - Nay
@soondifferent - Yea
@CraigM - Yea
@jostly - Nay

8 Yea
2 Nay

@jostly, do you wish to No Confidence 2B?

If nothing else, this is funny.

You all seem to be very approving types.

I have no idea what’s going on here.