2022 also has plenty of WTF?!?!? moments.

Jet’s Pizza always has the best September 11 deals.

Maybe if folks went to KFC and broke their windows and stole the chicken it might work…

Yeah, they did fess up to it being a bot driven message. I think you probably nailed the explanation dead on.

Maybe it’s worth just paying a guy, KFC.

At least they weren’t hawking pork chops…

Well, mixing dairy and meat isn’t kosher.

True, though I’ve always, um, cheated with poultry being that, well, I’ve never seen a chicken with tits.

We’ve clearly been to different corners of the internet.

I take it you’re not into chicken ladies.

Ouch!

The grift. The grift never changes.

(referring to Ted Cruz)

“If paying social influencers is unpopular, then abruptly not paying them at the last minute will be popular. This is a well-thought out decision that will in no way blow up in our faces.” - Someone in Qatar.

The Fan Leader Network is a scheme run by the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy, the Qatari agency responsible for the World Cup. It has recruited supporters from around the globe, offering travel and accommodation and a place at the World Cup opening ceremony in return for enthusiasm and positive social media content. But the Guardian can reveal that a per diem payment for food and drink, upon which some supporters were depending, was cancelled just as fans were packing to travel to the Gulf.

Members of the Fan Leader Network from two European countries said their payments had been cancelled three days ago and that authorities had blamed the decision on the bad press which followed the revelation that fans were being paid.

“Let’s cancel beer sales at the World Cup at the very last minute while we’re at it” - Somebody else in Qatar.

What will the English fans do during the game?

Qatar? I think you mean Qartesian!

I thought they were Quaternions?

Qatar23?

For those haters of Truck Nuts, beware! I am now being marketed Bicycle Seat Nuts, and they are even worse!