2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

The Inner World ?

@Left_Empty More?

whiff! whiff!
… although I never head of More — looking it up is hell! haha, I’m on a roll! a drumroll!

frame 6

Nice pick!

Amogus

Family Feud?

Reported! whiff! whiff!

frame 7

I’m thinking Mr Prepper / Fallout Shelter, but this isn’t those.

I’ve been 95% certain it’s a PSP game based on the resolution of the image and the resolution of the 3D pixels (since the one where the door was revealed), if that helps anyone else. But I never had a PSP, nor really followed the games on it.

And yeah, I just gave a hint on some one else’s frame. But it’s Left_Empty so I think you’ll all forgive me.

whiff! banned!

frame 8

Exit?

Yesh!
It’s the “sequel”, Kangaeru Exit (which is just more levels really).

I loved those lovely puzzle games, it’s sad they disappeared. Maybe the fact they looked like action games and were not at all made them unappealing to some. I know it took me a little while to adjust.

Kangae

The guy with the scarf is a dead giveaway if you ever own the game. Published by Taito IIRC

@Hereafter Poke. You’re up.

I looked up Exit and it does seem pretty cool. Cell-shaded 2.5D that looks really nice in motion.

Sorry work just got busy for today. I’ll try to post something later tonight or when I’m in a meeting.

Yeah for boring online meetings.

Ion Fury

Not even gonna bother finding Waldo, I confess.

No, but that’s a great guess

Oh now I see it. Devil Crash/Devil Crush/Dragon’s Fury. Nice homage to the soundtrack ;D

Correct.

I thought people won’t get it lol. Hopefully I got bonus points for the thematic tie in.