2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Blasphemous?

Yep, it’s Blasphemous!

@Nightgaunt is up next!

I knew that one! Good game.

New screen! No idea how obscure this game might be, so curious to see how quickly it goes.

More hintage:

Constructor?

Hey, Pod’s got it! Specifically Constructor Plus, which I think is the HD update to the original.

Just started playing this because a friend was extolling its virtues, and because I’m a city-builder fanatic. Not sure what I think yet because I’m deep in the tutorial. Its ugly and cynic aesthetic is not my thing, but at least it’s different. I get the sense there might be a kind of competitive element where opposition AI take over parts of the block and you can sabotage them, etc. Also not something I’m usually into in city-builders, but I’ll keep an open mind.

Gotta point out that this is one of those weird games that puts its logo in the UI. In this case, not once, but TWICE.

Over to you, @Pod!

This is something I was wavering on. I thought it looked way too high-def to be Constructor, but somewhere in the back of my mind was the fact that they made a HD one.

Maybe I’ll actually play it, now it’s been re-released? It never worked on my computer back in the day, for whatever reason :( I’ve been hankering to play it for decades now!

New image up later.

I’ve never played the game, but I used a website to pick it at random from my Steam library!

Iron Marine?

Clicker Heroes 2?

Neither! But I like the look of both of those games.

Looks kind of like a mobile game. Bloons maybe?

SteamWorld Dig?

@Pod More?

It finally came back to me. God, that was infuriating.

Letter Quest.

Sorry I was busy. I’ve just made next image.

I knew @Left_Empty would get it and was simply waiting for the coward to post!

But yeah, it’s Letter Quest.

I’ve never heard of this game, and apparently I own it on Steam!

Letter Quest is great, it’s basically Bookworm Adventures Redux.

Holy shit, this just happened to me as well. I guess I played it last on 2015, and since a “remastered” version has dropped? I have .2 hours on record, my guess is I had a lot on my plate as my last time played was smack dab in the middle of the Steam summer sale for that year.