2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands?

No to the three of those. Next shot below. If no one gets it with this one, the full shot won’t really show too much more.

I hope you scolded that fauna.

I definitely gave it the “I’m not mad, just disappointed” speech.

It reminds me of that Arcen game… Skyward Collapse? but it didn’t look like that. Just a similar vibe.
I miss A Valley Without Wind. Strange.

A FATE? Also known as As Far As The Eye?

Nope!

Okay, final frame

I think I played it and even it was a gift but I can"t recall the name.

Epistory - Typing Chronicles?

That’s definitely it.

@rhamorim that is correct! Phew, thought I’d lose.

For some reason, I love typing games. This, Typing of the Dead, Textorcist, etc. And the art in this one can be really lovely at times.

Even Mavis Beacon?

When I was a kid I sure did! Especially because I was fast already, so I was automatically good at the game. I tried taking a typing class in high school when PCs were really becoming a thing, and the teacher kicked me out, saying that if they forced the home row requirement on me it’d slow me down.

I owe Mavis Beacon part of my lifetime earnings, thanks to her words per minute challenges.

I have zero idea what Mavis Beacon is. You guys all look like insane people from an alternate universe to me right now, and I love it.

She was the helpful, business casual counterpart to Carmen Sandiego.

Wait… Has anyone ever seen Mavis Beacon and Carmen Sandiego in the same place at the same time…?

Typer Shark was pretty great too. I wonder if you can even get that one anymore? It was a Pop Cap thing from back in their golden age.