2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

I sure hope that’s correct!

Thank goodness, Malkael gets it! I was afraid we might not have any RTS players poking their heads into the Frame Game Thread! Good job at naming which campaign, and not just which game! I thought i was being a bit cheeky by picking one of these nice loading screens rather than the in-game screenshot itself (which probably would have gone off after the 2nd frame).

Fortunately, if there is one thing I know it should be RTS games. Had a long think about what game to do next, will be interesting to see how long it takes to guess. So, let us begin!..

There’s blue in that rainbow, so it can’t be Death Stranding. Tomb Raider?

Death Stranding would’ve been my first choice too but then I realised the rainbow bends in the wrong (well, correct) direction. So put me down for No Man’s Sky.

Well it is neither Tomb Raider or No Man’s Sky, good first attempts though. Let’s see if this next reveal influences some closer guesses.

Nobunaga no Yabo… 15?

A rather good guess there but it isn’t Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi… this time at least, haha.

King Arthur, the Role Playing Strategy Game?

Romance of the Three Kingdoms… 14?

Obviously it is Dune Spice Wars. :)

World In Conflict?

Total War: Three Kingdoms

Dragon Age Inquisition?

A number of good guesses that ultimately proved unsuccessful. I suspect Left_Empty will guess the correct game before anyone else… Though, rhamorim may nick it from under them if they play their cards right.

Time for the next reveal!

Must be Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence, then. ;)

Bingo! It is Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence, or Nobunaga no Yabo 14 as Left_Empty might say… Which is not to be confused with Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension, haha.

Hah, I knew it was familiar! It’s the only Nobunaga’s Ambition I actually own (and I have played a bit). It’s been a while though!

If @Left_Empty wants to post in my instead, I won’t complain. Otherwise, I’ll post a new frame tomorrow, most likely.

@rhamorim Poke.

Oops!