2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

The low res pillar in front and overall materials and lighting made me think it was older, but the foliage, LOD, peek at the weapon, and minimal UI pushed my guess more modern.

I’ll have something tomorrow.

Yeah I’d never have guessed this one an XS/PS5 game.

Yeah, the lighting especially had me fooled. Looks very… 2004-ish. Pod, were you playing on PC and running the game at minimum settings or something close to it? Pretty much every other screenshot I’ve found of it looks far better/more modern. Since it is a multiplayer game, I could definitely see running it at low settings to get max possible performance. I did that a lot back when I played a lot of multiplayer shooters.

I was playing the game on max settings, but it was melting my laptop a bit. So now most of my settings are on high, except for shadows on low, and foilage which is medium, I think. With foilage on medium being for a competitive advantage because it draws less grass!

My other screenshots look great. I chose this one as it looks really, really janky and would confuse you all :). I guess they used terrible textures up there as everyone can see the church at all times? Or perhaps there was a streaming error, which isn’t uncommon in this game. (You’ll spawn, and then there’s a very noticeable delay before everything streams in. Pro-tip game, you know which spawn I selected, so load it before I spawn?)

Okay, sorry for the delay. Here we are -

Dirt: Rally 2?

Dirt ;D

Nope!

Rage of Mages Necromancer?

Nope! Next frame (sorry for the delay, today is nuts) -

Solasta

The Guild II?

Sim Isle?

Apologies - I’ll get the next shot tomorrow. Work has been crazy, and today was my wife’s birthday. The frames shall resume tomorrow!

Apologies for the delay!

Stronghold Crusader II ?

The Settlers 7?

No to both of those guesses.

Age of Empires IV

Correct! I just started going through the Masteries for each civ so I could learn a bit more about them. That first Test of Strength (1v1 Easy) is always a blast as you just steamroll someone. The audio design in the game is really really good when it comes to fightin time.