2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

I am waiting for the final reveal so you can try again. :P

If hereafter and Malkael donā€™t get it, and with rhamorim out of thread, I fear you may be right >_<

One of the Shin Megami Tensei games?

Dissidia?

Oh, Iā€™m here. Iā€™m just biding my time, thatā€™s all.

This looks like a Japanese action RPG and I remember Gilgamesh to be a Final Fantasy antagonist. A (or maybe the) Final Fantasy action RPG is Final Fantasy Type-0, so Iā€™ll guess that.

Kingdom Hearts?

One of the guesses has been very close, the closest anybody has been so far.

Fate/something after the slash to indicate that itā€™s a fighting game

Hereafter had gotten it properly, so Iā€™ll grant it to you even though this is not how things are done around here!
Which is exactly what you say when things are done in that way.

Itā€™s Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Codes, a wonderful fighting game done by no other than R8zing themselves. Ah, I miss them so much.
The graphics arenā€™t impressive but itā€™s a tremendously fun game, with a bunch of extra mechanics that give to the combo crazy feast a pleasant strategical layer. Although displayed in 3D, itā€™s actually a 2D fighting gameā€¦ even though you can move a bit around the field as to give it a pretty dynamic feeling. Itā€™s also got a very capable AI that isnā€™t reading your inputs and actually knows how the systems of the game works.
And if youā€™re into the original adventure game, the attention to details is pretty crazy.

Ah, R8zing, where have you gone!

Take it away, ToupƩed Oldman!

Uhhh, oā€¦k.

Letā€™s seeā€¦

Zone of the Enders?

Not ZoE.

Crimson Tears?

Not Crimson Tears.

Had to look that one up, actually.

Okay, the HITs just keep on coming:

The game looks really familiar.

Edit removed old guess