2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

I was expecting Zombie Jordan and His Floating Eyeball.

oh! That was just a random guess lol. If people are willing to wait I can try to get something in the next couple of days.

If not, I will have to page our favorite @Scotch_Lufkin

My job here is done.

I thought Larry Bird only played against Dr. J.

With such crude pixel art and a limited palette you have to be very specific about what you do and don’t represent.

I like that they thought spraying sweat was so important that they simply had to include it.

Monster Train?

It is! Such a great game!

Monster Train is a strategic roguelike deck building game with a twist. Set on a train to hell, you’ll use tactical decision making to defend multiple vertical battlegrounds. With real time competitive multiplayer and endless replayability, Monster Train is always on time.

Tags: Card Battler, Roguelite, Roguelike

This game is a buzzword soup of modern game genres!

It’s just Slay the Spire on a demon railroad through hell!

Unlike this game, which is not:

Okay, here’s a little more:

Oh man, I completely forgot about this last week - I even had some shots put together, but then time got away from me and it slipped my mind completely. Sorry about that! It looks like it worked out though, thankfully.

Bomber Crew?

Not Bomber Crew!

Well, I know there’s someone around Qt3 who will recognize this now, but I don’t know that they play the Frame Game! <tugs uncomfortably at collar>

Looks like Picross, but I don’t know which one. Paint it Black?

Not Paint it Black!

Oh boy, am I losing this one? This is the last hidden frame I’ve got!

Is this the one about designing spaceships to customer orders? Indie game from, uh , about 4 years ago? Can’t recall at all what it was called.