2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Sid Meier’s Pirates!?

List is no longer a thing, in terms of rules. Games can be repeated, as long as the frames are different. ;)

As for the frame you posted, no idea.

Ok, consider that a hint then, maybe. :) Not Sid Meier’s Pirates!, nor North and South. Does have some old timey ships though.

A3

The Seven Cities of Gold?

It is Seven Cities of Gold. This is the full frame:
full

The UI has a huge amount of unused space around the map to modern eyes. I don’t know if they couldn’t make the map bigger because of limitations of the Atari 8bit platform this screenshot is from, but I think the PC and other versions also used a small map in the center.

@Kelan is up

I have a frame ready, but just need to hide parts of it. I will get it up as soon as I can.

Visually Stunning, excellent pixel work. :)

I think this one may go very fast. Hopefully just dragging the picture will format properly.

GAH, I knew it wasn’t Pirates, but I should have figured out 7COG.

Need for Speed: Cattlechase.

Vampire survivorers

Busy day yesterday after work and never made it back on. Nothing yet. Here is a bit more:

Dwarf Fortress?

Yes, that is it! It is the new Steam version of Dwarf Fortress. Well done, @fox.ferro

I figured it was probably done before, but not with the new Steam version graphics. There are some tree roots there and some Hematite! Need to get your iron!

Final frame:

Curious place for the starter wagon… I wonder how they got there. ;)

Great pick, anyway. I bought the game but I’m trying to learn more about it before actually playing, in part because when I start playing I might not play anything else for a while. ;)

The ramps around it just go up to more open area one z level above so there is still access in all directions. It takes a bit to get used to :).

I noticed the ramps but still found the placing funny. ;)

Indeed!

Hah! Never even played Dwarf Fortress. Winning is fun!

Shank 2?