2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

No, but

made me laugh!

King of Dragon Pass?

Weā€™ve all seen this crow somewhere. Maybe itā€™s just from that meme comic of the sweating crow?

Thatā€™s adorable, but my crow got better material.

That looks familiar, but I donā€™t remember where I might have seen thatā€¦

Next someone wins let me know and Iā€™ll get a 2023 thread goingā€¦

Psst, you can cheat and rename the thread!

Doorknockers: Action Squad

Its @Left_Empty screenshot so that new thread might be a week away! :D

I historically donā€™t do this because I think itā€™s wiser to get moved over to a new thread - I donā€™t know what the limits are on the forum software, but we are at over 4700 posts in a thread with a lot of images, so Iā€™d hate to get half way into the year and some sort of problem on the backend corrupt the thread or something. Just being cautious. Also, itā€™s nice to keep the old threads around for posterity.

Agreed. New year, new thread. But we can wait for @Left_Empty and his hard-to-guess game. The weirdest thing is that it looks familiar somehowā€¦

The crow/raven especially.

oh itā€™s not hard to guess. itā€™s even a goty candidate for a good lot of folks. But strangely, it hasnā€™t even been mentioned once around this place.

Crow game is obviously too mainstream. Around here we prefer that the only players of a game be the developer, developerā€™s mum, and the QT3 denizens.

It had been announced 14 years ago, so most of the senile men around here forgot about it is all!

Limbo of the Lost? :D

Astlibra?

Exactly, the Revision of the freeware version from 2021 to be precise.

Is it a masterpiece like Iā€™ve seen a few people claiming it to be?

I canā€™t tell yet, I havenā€™t had time to play anything !

How dare you!

(Iā€™ve been there. I AM there)