2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Don’t be discouraged by the quick win, that happens a lot around here and some of us have spent way too much time starting at Factorio’s art assets. :)

Haha, and I was afraid I’d given too little :D

Nope, you done good.

I’d love getting the movie frame game one day, but I’m no way the aficionado some people are, and by the time I finally recognize a movie it’s already been guessed for hours.

I was the one who posted Factorio previously. As stated, some of us spent too many hours staring at the screen while waiting for science to happen, so it only took a glance to figure it out.

Here’s a new frame.

Uh… Starbound?

Starsector?

No Man’s Sky?

But would a space game have… Trees?

Starbound has trees, but they don’t look like that at all.

Let’s see… maybe… Days Gone?

Hah, well done.
Best part about this game is shooting hordes in caves using automatic weapons, absolutely terrifying.

Should’ve known, that’s standard issue videogame “blue night sky” right there.

Let’s say, maybe, Far Cry 5?

Edit: Clearly not. :)

@rhamorim Poking to notify that it is now your turn.

I know it’s my turn but I can’t post right now, spotty internet connection being but one of the problems. I should post something by tomorrow, I believe.

Wait, so, you just replied directly to me, so I got a notification, but if I look at your post here, it doesn’t show the “replying to” thingy. Did the forum software change again? I was just letting you know it was your turn. Not trying to rush you. Guessing you were already pinged and now I have no way of knowing that happened. Oi.

It’s always been that way, and you have always pinged us while we had been pinged already. Bewahaha!

I mean, I always ping some one when it’s been over 24 hours regardless. But when did the “replying to” thing go away? That is annoying. Oh well, less to do I guess.

It’s a trademark of Discourse, from day one. We all looooove it.

“Replying to” doesn’t show up if your post directly follows the one being replied to, for some reason. As Left_Empty says, it’s always been this way.

Ah, well, balls. This is the only forum I frequent that uses Discourse, and I only really come here for these threads. Welp, anyone I’ve pinged prior to the 24 hour mark, who already knew it was their turn, you have my apologies.

Teeheehee
I was actually waiting for the poke to post something for the past year or so, I am that evil ;D