2023 Video Game Frame Game - All Games and Frames Welcome!

It’s an officially published images from the publisher on the published images section of the published Steam page, so I assume the publisher knows what they’re doing. But I don’t know if this is part of the officially published product or if the publisher is publishing an image from a unofficially published mod. But the publisher isn’t a major outfit and this isn’t an officially published LOTR product, so I have no idea why they’d go for this expense.

That or they’ve translated something else to Elvish. Who wants to decode it and find out? Maybe it’ll tell you the name of the game?! (edit, nope, it’s definitely the one ring inscription!)

I’m sure you’ll all remember this scene from the books

And how the Half-life logo makes an appearance.

Copyright Violation Simulator?

Atelier Mémé

“Meme Workshop” isn’t far off what I believe this game to be!

Holy Potatoes! A Workshop Simulator?

I might have butchered the title.

Hah, you got it! Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! would be the correct title. I knew I had seen that somewhere.

There are four Holy Potatoes! games, and “Holy Potatoes! A Workshop Simulator?” sounds like it could easily be one.

I guess @SadleyBradley is the winner? But @rhamorim technically said the actual name first. ;)

I say @SadleyBradley is the winner. He got the game right, I just corrected his tongue-in-cheek remembrance of its name. ;)

Can I punt to @Scotch_Lufkin ?

Sorry, I clocked this and then completely forgot about it until just now. I’ll get something up here in a bit.

Frame01

Fenyx?

Not quite!

Zuma?

That carved snake seems familiar but I’m at a loss to place it.

Same. Waiting for more.

Wildermyth?

Getting a bit more interesting hre, let’s see if this distinctive stone butt-hole helps!