2023 Video Game Frame Game - All Games and Frames Welcome!

Oh yes, I finally launched it this week, and it is a very intriguing game.
I didn’t expect the action to be this fast and smooth. I don’t quite get the trick around the loop yet, although I suspect it might hide some crazy difficult planning.
The sound design would appeal to our rocketmonkey, as it reminds me of Tinykin’s awesomeness.

Oh, what an elegant guess, by the way!

It is Treasures of the Aegean.

I went to buy it just now, but Steam says I already own it! You must have recommended it to me already! I should install it!

Yeah, one cool thing about it is how it’s all about exploring new areas and collecting whatever goodies you can on a run, and then later it’ll be about speed-running certain sections and exploiting your growing knowledge of the geography. Enjoy!

DOOOO IIIIIIIIT!

Okay, what game is this frame from?

Motorstorm?

Red Faction 3

Uru: Ages Beyond Myst

None of the above!

Generic Ubigame 3?

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?

Definitely an Assassin’s Creed. Since Valhalla was guessed, I’ll go with Odyssey.

It is Generic Ubigam— I mean, Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey!

I did this with Origins and now this week with Odyssey, where I convince myself that I’d probably love the sweeping open-world experience of an Assassin’s Creed game in a setting that’s interesting to me. As with Origins, it’s… okay. Environments are really lovely. Story is junk. Combat is sloppy and not a lot of fun. And as usual with AAA action-adventures, there’s just too much unnecessary junk in the game: Too much to collect and craft for me to care about any of it.

Oh well, back to indies!

Funnily enough, Odyssey was the most fun I had with an Assassin’s Creed game since Black Flag. I loved Kassandra - definitely my favorite AC character since Ezio. But yeah, it’s bloated, it’s uneven, and there’s a lot of “content” (but not nearly as much substance). Still, I finished it, which is more than I can say of any other Assassin’s Creed game since 3. Even played a bit of the DLCs!

Then came Valhalla and yeah, no. :)

Considering I provided a frame recently and that I am kind of swamped this week, can someone please take my turn? Perhaps @Scotch_Lufkin ?

I got you.

Frame 01:

Dude. DUDE.

(I’ll not guess. thank you)

Fenyx Rising?

That would be my guess, were I to guess. ;)

Incorrect! :)

This is one I’d never heard of so it will be impossible for someone to deduce from my post history or Steam recently played, mwa haha! It was emailed to me by my cousin who is playing it, and I thought it was a gorgeous screenshot so I saved it for just this situation.