360 Resupply Tracker

Even if we get another 450k units thats still far from being enough for them to be sitting on the shelf waiting for us for more then 30 min.

I mean hell the lines for it at my BB had 3x as many people in it as boxes they had to sell.

I think the only hope is that we happen to be at the store when they show up or soon after. If any set date of when they are getting in gets out there will be lines worse than the first ones.

– Xaroc

Unfortunately the word on the 'net is that Best Buy is going to do a Launch 2 (The Search for More Xboxen) on December 16th (or 18th it’s unclear).

Unfortunately the word on the 'net is that Best Buy is going to do a Launch 2 (The Search for More Xboxen) on December 16th (or 18th it’s unclear).[/quote]
Yeah, I heard they would be selling more as of the 16th. I hope it’s not that heavily publicized…

The local Best Buy here is saying the same thing. They are expecting a small shipment tomorrow (but couldn’t tell me what small is) and then a large shipment on the 16th (again, couldn’t say what large is).

The thing is, how do you know if the person you ask has a clue, or is making up shipments on the spot to sound important? I asked the guy that had answered some other questions in a not-too-stupid way, but who knows?

I pre-ordered an “Ultimate” bundle at EB just in case. At this point they aren’t promising anything sooner than the end of March. I hold out hope it’ll be shipped well before then or that I’ll find one in retail.

I read the title as “360 Resupply Tractor”, and pictured Farmer Ted towing a flatbed of 360s behind his John Deere, up to the entrance of Best Buy.

No kidding. I called Best Buy last night and they told me they weren’t getting another shipment until March. I told him that’s not true, and he hung up. Heh.

Just called the Best Buy in Marin and the guy there said “mid-December”, which conforms to the 16th date we’ve been hearing.

It’ll be very interesting to see if resupply in any kind of significant amount arrives this weekend. If not then I think we can safely say that Microsoft have fucked up.

That would explain the delay…

That would explain the delay…[/quote]

No, it’s a tractor BEAM. The Imperials are interdicting the shipping lanes! Get to the Millennium Falcon, Chewie, we’re going to have to make the Kessel Run again.

Went to bestbuy again today. None in again no idea when more would be in. ( but this guy didnt look like he even knew his phone number let alone when more xboxen might arrive)

You do realize that the Marin Best Buy has been blacklisted by QT3, right?

You do realize that the Marin Best Buy has been blacklisted by QT3, right?[/quote]
You can blacklist all you want, if they have an Xbox 360 premium kit sitting on the shelf next time I’m in there, I’m buying it.

There’s a guy in my town who says he has a truckload of them, but they have to clear U.S. Customs, so they should be here the 14thish. He said I can buy as many as I want, but that he won’t advertise because he doesn’t want competitors to buy him out and resell.

I know, I wasn’t sure if we were talking about cocaine or xboxs either.

Ugh… probably means you’re gonna have to wait in line again to get one.

DIE MICROSOFT.

How much longer do we have to wait before we can officially pronounce this a monumental fuck-up?

Jesus christ what the fuck. I guess the 16th is holding true.

I weep.

Online tracker:

http://bensbargains.net/xbox360/xbox360.php