3am: "Angry"

And the obligatory rediculous/ridiculous mispelling.[/quote]
What about the obligatory mispelling/misspelling misspelling? :P[/quote]

Wait wait, I misspelled Monty Python, too.

The tough one for me is, strangely, is to leave out a second “n” between the “e” and the “d” when I call someone a pedantic fuck.

The tough one for me is, strangely, is to leave out a second “n” between the “e” and the “d” when I call someone a pedantic fuck.[/quote]
I guess that applies to you as well seeing as how you were the one that started pointing out the misspellings. I pointed yours out only because I couldn’t resist the whole irony of it. Now settle down chief… you know I’m just messing with ya. No need to get sooo worked up over the least little friendly (hehe, I love italics) ribbing.

The tough one for me is, strangely, is to leave out a second “n” between the “e” and the “d” when I call someone a pedantic fuck.[/quote]
I guess that applies to you as well seeing as how you were the one that started pointing out the misspellings. I pointed yours out only because I couldn’t resist the whole irony of it. Now settle down chief… you know I’m just messing with ya. No need to get sooo worked up over the least little friendly (hehe, I love italics) ribbing.[/quote]

But then I pointed out you pointing out me pointing ouzzzzzz…

I think “Age of Ornithology” sounds pretty cool. :)