3x3: come-from-behind victories

Do you ever get tired of winning the internet?

-Tom

In the eponymous Disney movie, Robin Hood competes in an archery contest for a kiss from Maid Marian while disguised as a stork. After easily eliminating most competitors, he faces off against the Sherriff of Nottingham, who steps up first. Having instructed one of Prince John’s minions beforehand, he scores a perfect hit as the target miraculously jumps up to meet the approaching arrow. When it’s Robin’s turn, the Sherriff taps Robin’s bow just as he is taking the shot, causing the arrow to veer far too high. Robin reacts immediately, firing a second arrow that hits the first one and corrects its course. The first arrow is now pointing downwards and hits the target dead center, splitting the Sherrif’s arrow in the process.

Admittedly, Robin Hood is only behind for a very short time, but i like the immediate improvisation of this comeback.

Edit: might as well just have posted this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp82ZXspIFI

No love for the original Karate Kid? It has not aged well, but 11-ish-year-old me was so inspired I enrolled in Tae-Kwon-Do lessons immediately afterwards!