3x3: favorite throw-and-catch

I like the bat throw in the middle of this fight:

(Probably NSFW for violence.)

:)

I’m…I’m…good lord. I love this so much. I wanted to ask for exactly this but again, too shy to do so. Look at that throw-and-catch! Look at it!

I know I need to stop obsessing over this movie for the 3x3 topics, but damn. Look at that throw-and-catch!

Thank you, Chris.

-xtien

“Just remember what we talked about now.”

Did Tom stand up and boo when the baby was saved?

Well, there’s 10 megabytes of cellular data down the drain.

Edit: Make that 16.

You would prefer I don’t post any gif’s in a 3x3 thread?

I had a couple relevant movies pop into my head listening to the podcast, and maybe y’all can help me remember them.

In the first, the gaggle of heroes are in the bad guy’s lair and are playing keep-away with the object of power. There’s jaunty music as they toss it around. It’s like a comedy. The incompetent hero gets it and tosses it offscreen… directly into the hands of the bad guy.

In the second, someone blows a kiss. The other person snags the blown kiss out of the air and squirrels it down to their heart. They give a little nervous laugh, perhaps realizing how needy and crazy that looked.

I don’t know. Maybe a TMNT thing?

What this does make me think of is the Ugnaughts playing keepaway from Chewbacca with C3P0’s head in the Bespin incinerator room. Boy do they suck at throwing and catching.

-xtien

“Having trouble with your droid?”

I like how it ends with a lead-in to a PSA about concussion protocol.

-xtien