3x3: food fights

We discuss our favorite food fights in movies at the 1:13 mark of the Qt3 Movie Podcast of Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

Dingus
3.Witness
2.Love and Death
1.Big Night

Tom Chick
3.Shoot 'Em Up
2.Pantasm
1.The Layover

Kelly Wand
3.Animal House
2.Dawn of the Dead
1.The Bad News Bears

What are your favorite food fights in movies? Listen to the show to hear us go on about ours, and to hear Kelly read a couple of listener picks. Also, Dingus is probably going to need a rock hammer.

Send in your picks for the next topic to [email protected]

I’m not enough of a movie guy to keep up with y’all, but when I saw “food fight” I had to post my favorite one ever, from RWBY.

This one.

Also, would the sequence at the end of the original Ghostbusters classify? It’s a fight and it involves marshmallow… ;)

Ann Margret and baked beans. (Tommy)

Animal House - “I’m a zit. get it?”

I’ll put in a vote for the cutting-room-floor pie fight in Dr. Strangelove. Which I’ve never actually seen, except for stills.

Always liked this one from Hook.

I haven’t seen any of the movies mentioned so far in this thread.

I’m trying to think of whether I’ve even seen a food fight in a movie.

You haven’t seen Animal House? You haven’t seen Dr. Strangelove?

Dude, do you even movie?

I guess technically I have seen those two. But I don’t count them because I saw them when I was young, and I certainly don’t remember them at all.

Did you ever get around to watching The Neon Demon? There is a food fight in that movie.

Nicely remembered! I didn’t see it yet. But I do have access to it. I’ll try to watch it this week. Once the Vietnam War documentary has run its course.

I’m surprised @tomchick didn’t pick Rooney Mara fighting the pie in A Ghost Story.

Good pick! But, really, not so much a fight as a drawn-out war of attrition. No matter who wins, we lose.

-Tom

Erm, Bugsy Malone.

I’m surprised @tomchick didn’t try to pick Raw.