3x3: inventory and storage

We discuss our favorite examples of storage and inventory in movies at the 1:20 mark of the Qt3 Movie Podcast of Triple 9.

Kelly Wand
3. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. Oculus

1. The Matrix

Tom Chick
3. The Cabin in the Woods
2. Wild

1. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Dingus
3. The Road
2. John Wick

1. The Silence of the Lambs

What are your favorite examples of storage and inventory in movies? Listen to the show to hear us talk about our choices and to hear Dingus read some cool listener picks.

Send in your ideas for the next topic to [email protected].

I forgot my email about this on the drafts folder, and when I realized that, the podcast was already out. :(

Anyway, I only thought of two picks. One is Raiders of the Lost Ark, which I’m happy to see as pick #3 for Kelly Wand.

My other pick, though, would be Inside Out. In a way, the whole movie is about storage/inventory - of memories and feelings, more specifically. If I had to choose a scene, it would be the scene right after the “crisis resolution” (I’m trying to avoid spoilers here), in which you can see how much the memories changed compared to the very first scene in the movie.

The Terminator - when he asks for a Phased Plasma rifle in the 12 watt range at the gun store
Mary Poppins - when she pulls a 6 foot lamp out of her bag
Raiders - it’s in a safe place

Not a movie, so send me to jail, but Jerry’s coat of holding in Parker Lewis Can’t Lose.

Nice on, rhamorim!

-Tom