4-player Gauntlet on 360 Live

360 owners - who’s up for a little 4-player Gauntlet over Live?

The earliest I’ll be able to play is around 10pm Pacific time, but that might not be a problem for some of you east coast night owls.

If you’re down, leave your gamertag here. I’m JasonC.

360 owners - fuck you all

:D

Yeah, I’m sitting there playing Halo2 last night, and see Tomchick, JasonC, and Wholly Schmidt playing on their 360s, lording it over all of us.

I’m with Gary on this one.

:)

See you in December.

What’s the point of playing Gauntlet on 360? You just hit the B button to give yourself tons of health. The game is rather pointless when it doesn’t matter that elf shot the food.

Well something has to make up for the fact that after waiting in line for 36 hours and paying $400 for your cutting-edge console, the best thing to play on it right now is a 20 year-old 8-bit game.

I’m actually interested in that question – are there are a fixed number of quarters or lives?

Gamertag = kZen

Gamertag: Keldroc.

Joust on Live is a blast, so Gauntlet should be the same.

Kill a dragon for me Those SOBs always ate me and my friends when we got down past Floor 60 (or was that G2? …)

Kill a dragon for me Those SOBs always ate me and my friends when we got down past Floor 60 (or was that G2? …)

That was G2.

–Dave

It does matter, because your score posted on live is adjusted for the number of times you add health.

I can’t wait for Robotron! When is that coming out? I thought it was with lauch.

I was surprised at how much more fun I was having playing Joust on the 360 over Gauntlet. I was a bigger fan of Gauntlet in the arcade days, but the Joust gameplay just holds up better, probably because it hasn’t been ripped off a thousand times over.

It was downright heartwarming to find people playing Joust and Gauntlet over Xbox Live, though.

Its gonna be a long wait until March… :(

Three words. Mario Kart DS.

Man I sure wish Midway would have put the effort into including Live play in MAC for the original XBox. No reason they couldn’t have…

They have Smash TV, which is Robotron with newer graphics.

They have Smash TV, which is Robotron with newer graphics.[/quote]

And fabulous prizes! Seriously, SmashTV renders Robotron completely obsolete.