40% of America is pure unadulterated evil - am I wrong?

Oh I’m not talking a political party. I’m just talking assholes.

Yeah, I’m just saying that it’s probably way more than a third.

But it’s not unique to America at all.

Yeah, I was just in a bubble, I freely admit.

No. I believed that the day after the election in 2016, and I do still believe that some of the people that pulled the lever from Trump the first time included some people I would describe as “good”. But those folks have already left; they do not remain in the 40%.

I do believe that there are a number of delusional, tribal, simple, and pig-headed folks in the remaining 40% who are not outright “evil”, but none of them fit my definition of “good”. They cannot see what Trump has done over the last four years, vote for him again and retain that label.

Libya counts. But Trump doesn’t fit into that category either – he started a conflict with Iran, he just chickened out and the Iranians chose not to escalate. Trump also got us – to our shame – involved in Yemen.

Fair enough.

Anyways try to believe that i may not be evil, guys; i dont believe any of you are.

Anyone who supports Trump has to be either stupid, willfully ignorant, or evil. There are really no other options. There is plenty of evidence to show how horrible this president is, and to ignore it makes you fall into one of those three categories. Because to honestly and openly endorse the ideas and actions of this administration goes far beyond the limits of acceptable political partisanship and crosses over into some very dark territory, in my view.

Yep, pretty much exactly that. I had a feeling this thread would surface some new faces that needed muting and it did.

My favorite part was when he promised us he doesn’t believe any of us are evil. 💖

QFMFT

So wouldnt wishing for 40% of people be eliminated then make you evil. If it was me I would wish that those people somehow became informed or had a change of heart.

Ill take stupid anyday if it prevents a fistfight or a civil war.

I have no idea whether you’re evil, but if you are a Trump supporter, I’d be interested in knowing why. Can you, in a few lines, make a case for him being your preferred choice for President over Biden?

-Tom

Unquestionably so. There are no shades of grey in that moral argument.

I work for a Ford plant. Used to be everyone voted Democratic. I hear more and more people saying they will vote for trump because they think he will keep more jobs in the US. They see the democrats as giving away more and more jobs. Fear of plants closing and losing jobs to them has more precedent then anything else.

But… Trump trade policies absolutely crushed Ford.

Trump is the enemy of my enemy, which is all the money and power concentrated in DC, supported by the taxes i pay under threat of jail, and which produces nothing but warfare and class conflict.

Hes done some things i like like tax cuts and foreign disentanglement and some things i hate like tarriffs and border walls, but youve got to pick one and the alternative is Biden with his crime bills and dementia and Harris with her aggressive drug and school truancy prosecutions.

Plus Trumps a real person. Most politicians seem to me just the smiling faces of faction.

But he said what they wanted to hear. Tariffs on china Make the big 3 build in US. To them Bill Clinton sold them out with NAFTA so they figure any change is better. Thats why they wouldnt vote for Hillary last time.

So I dont think the people i work with our evil. Scared yes Uninformed sure unintelligent some But would i want these people eliminated. Not at all

wut?

This entire screed is terrifying. Seriously. To riff on a famous phrase, every word in it is wrong, including ‘and’ and ‘the’.