40 Years of Spiderman

Do all the pages have that Marvel watermark in the middle? It seems like that would get annoying pretty quickly.

yeah, but it’s more pronounced in the thumbnails. when i’m reading i rarely notice it. ymmv

There’s a huge Marvel watermark in the middle of every page? Sheesh. These discs just went from “must buy” to “no fucking way.” That’s absolutely pathetic. I can understand a Marvel watermark in the corner of a page or something, but right in the middle? And that big? No way could I read those issues with that logo there.

Just looked into this, and apparently you don’t see the watermark when you read the issues with Adobe Reader 6.0. You do when you use other PDF viewers. What viewer are you using Russell? Can you check if the watermark vanishes with Adobe Reader 6.0. I’d like to pick this up, but not if I have to look at that watermark.

I see no watermark when I read them. Trust me, if I had seen that I’d have been batshit.

I just got this, using Acrobat 7.0, and no watermarks. Looks like a great value, although the ackaging could be better. 11 cd roms in loose paper sleeves.