4K, HDR Monitor for Gaming

I kind of like the idea of those as a gaming oriented telly, but I can’t even begin to imagine one sitting on my desk.

Oh, yeah, because they’re not gonna be expensive enough with LED, @wumpus. :) Do they even make 144MHz OLED?

Seems like overkill to me, but then again, I know the immersiveness of my 3440x1440 UWS monitor is the next best thing to VR since it fills so much of my FOV. These seem like they could be really awesome for flight sims. :)

wtf is overkill??

Sitting in front of a 65" monitor writing documents in Word I guess.

Personally I’m interested, as currently my monitor serves as my total entertainment centre (I have no TV) so a 65" 4K upgrade while keeping high refresh, gsync, and getting hdr seems tempting!

MY WRITING DESERVES TO BE THAT BIG!

I want one even though I know it’s dumb. Kind of like President Winfrey.

The 27 might be my next monitor:
https://www.anandtech.com/show/12255/dell-at-ces-2018-ultrathin-monitors-infinityedge-ips-displayhdr-400-certified

QHD but HDR is a compromise I can live with.

No vesa mount though, that’s a shame.

Not an issue for me, maybe for others.

This topic looks like it drifted toward the PC side, but are we any closer to having an obvious answer for a 4k HDR PS4 Pro monitor?

Get a cheap Vizio HDR10 panel recommended by TheWirecutter. They’re virtually what you want since they don’t have a HDTV tuner built-in so Vizio calls them displays not TVs.