5.7 Earthquake in Utah

Hah, thanks! When I went to the shelter to adopt a dog, I was having a hard time choosing from all the doggies that deserved a home. But I came upon this kennel that had a black lab and a GSD puppy in it. The lab was sitting pretty and just wagging tail calmly while the GSD ran sprints up his back and jumped on his head. Didn’t even phase the guy, he just sat there with a grin while his kennel mate made him into a step stool. I thought “the dude abides” and brought Labowski home with me that day.

Unfortunate beer he had there.

Aw. What a great way to name a dog. Give the dude an extra pat for us.

You need one of the beers I had last night, Pelican Brewing’s The Brewed Abides milk stout. A white russian inspired stout

I will definitely have to give that a try! And many pats and scratches will be deployed, @vinraith!

How does it compare to Elysian’s Split Shot milk stout (which I love)

Can’t say since I haven’t tried that one. Generally haven’t had a ton of milk stouts recently so it’s hard to compare.

It isn’t a porter, which is my favorite style, but it has the coffee opening with the subtle sweetness of the milk coming through after. If you like milk stouts give it a try for sure, they are generally still available.

Just saw this dude in The Expanse!

Mind blown.

If I had any photoshop skills at al I would morph Jeff Bridges face onto your doggie :)

And you have got to get one of these outfits for you dog! LOL

Hell yeah! I thought about trying to do that last Halloween but didn’t end up having the time.

He’s a good dog, but is he thorough?