50 Things You Might Not Know About Obama

I love the fact that the fact he collects Spider-Man and Conan The Barbarian Comics is the first thing. God, we have the first Nerd-in-Chief!!!

He plans to install a basketball court in the White House grounds

Rock on, Barack.

He worked in a Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop as a teenager and now can’t stand ice cream

Considering the reams of pictures of Barack eating ice cream that exist, I’m going to call bullshit on that one.

I also collect Spider-Man comics, but I will admit I’ve been passing on Conan.

Hey, maybe he’ll issue an executive order to undo the “One More Day” storyline.

I can’t recall a single picture of Barack eating ice cream. If they exist, maybe he is eating frozen yogurt?

[http://images.google.com/images?q=barack obama ice cream](http://images.google.com/images?q=barack obama ice cream)

That was hard.

Supposedly he also intends to invite NBA players to visit for pickup games.

That’d be awesome. I can just imagine the shots of the President going in for the slam.

Tons.

My favorite:

I’d say he probably didn’t buy this one for someone else.

That’s so cool. I’d bought a couple collections of the old Savage Sword of Conan to get me in the mood for Age of Conan. Man, they really hold up well in terms of art and story. No wonder we were all into Conan back then. That and the half-nekkid chicks, sure.

Hopefully he’s picking up the recent Busiek Conan stuff. Really faithful retellings of the original Howard stories.

I think he doesn’t like ice cream, though. I remember the entertainment interview with his little girls and they were pretty hilarious, screaming "Everybody likes ice cream… except Daddy!!" I think he ate a lot and got pictured doing so because they were really image conscious in the election and he was getting grief for being “too picky” or “too fussy” (and therefore, GAY! Gay gay gay gay gay) about what he ate.

So maybe he only eats arugula ice cream?

Arugula Mocha Swirl. It’s like an arugula latte…in a cone!

• He enjoys playing Scrabble and poker

Alright, he’s getting my vote.

My friend’s the same with yoghurt, after working in a Muller yoghurt factory as a student. I’m pretty sure he’d eat yoghurt in photoshoots every day if it meant he’d get voted in as the US president.

Spider-man? Scrabble? The Wire?

Most Awesome President Ever?

I’m waiting for the president 15 or 20 years down the line who’s got the “loves to pwn nubs in Halo 12” bullet point.

Presidents have to eat whatever shit is put in front of their during campaigning or they get called out of touch. It’s nasty.