$750 Off Dell Laptops

Because this comes up sometime and I just noticed a new coupon code Dell sent out, I thought i would post it here. To give QT3 credit (i don’t get a dime it goes all to those wacky kids) use this link(same as the one on the front page which you can use with any coupon code from another site).

And here it the offer:

We are launching a $750 off select Inspiron TM notebook purchases $1499 or more (before tax and shipping) coupon. This offer begins at 8:00am CST on Wed 4/13/05. You may post the offer information details and restrictions Immediately! ***You must, however, include the launch time and dates CST, this is not optional.

This offer won’t last long so be sure to prominently merchandise this fabulous deal on your site.

Please note that will we be watching the performance of this coupon hourly and we will attempt to notify you when the coupon has less than 500 redemptions remaining. At that point, we will message you to begin removing the coupon from your site to prevent customer satisfaction issues. We do ask that you act upon this request as soon as possible.

Current Offers Summary:
o Save an additional $400 + free flat panel on select Dimensions over $999: 4/11 – 4-14 5:59am CST: Z7QT422JJ$JCLK

o Save 50% on select Dell 540 printers: 4/12 – 4/14 5:59am CST: BT7ZJVSW2?RV3K

o Save 40% on select Dell 962 and 1700 printers: 4/12 – 4/14 5:59am CST: 61CHS?KB75RHS3

o Save an additional $200 on 42” HD Plasma TV’s: 4/12 – 4/14 5:59am CST: 3Q55X7W?DZ$CWL

o Save an additional $300 on select 30” LCD TV’s: 4/12 – 4/14 5:59am CST: $XRMS4KD0TXXM6

DPA offer - Begins 4/13/05 6:00am CST 6:00am Expires: 04/13/05 at 11:59PM CST. (Combinable with select offers including the $750 off coupon)

Save an additional 2% instantly (before tax and shipping & handling) when you purchase online using the Dell Preferred Account as your payment option with approved credit. Discount will appear on final checkout once payment method has been selected. Pricing, specifications, availability and terms of offer may change without notice. Taxes and shipping charges are extra and may vary. May be combined with other select offers or discounts. Valid for U.S. Dell Home Systems Co. new purchase online only, with credit approval through Dell Preferred Account. Limited time offer. One discount per order. Dell cannot be responsible for errors in typography or photography.Offers subject to change. View details in My Cart. Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer.

Coupon Code: XJ8?S$BC8738C3

And here are the details for the Inspiron offer!

***Please note, if the offer needs to be removed before the planned official end date of 4/19/05 at 5:59 CST, a Dell representative will message notifying you to remove the offer from your site. Please be sure that the offer is removed as soon as possible after you’ve received that message.

Offer Details and Restrictions

Offer Valid: Limited quantities at this price. Limited time offer. ONLINE ONLY

Save $750 on select Inspiron™ notebook purchases of $1499 or more (before tax and shipping)!

Not combinable with Inspiron notebooks containing Celero n Processors, Inspiron 2200s, Deals of the Week, Outrageous Deals, dollars off, percentages off and select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Coupon code expires after first 10,000 uses, or when the limited quantities available through this offer are depleted, whichever is earlier. Offers subject to change. View details in My Cart. Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer.

Coupon Code: J096TQ8TFFG2VX

Again the link that gives QT3 Money

Sorry if this offends, it is late and didn’t have time to pass it by anyone, but since the question on laptops comes up all the time, $750 is a pretty damn good cut.

Chet

Not in the market for a laptop, but I used on of these coupons to purchase the one for my wife we got last year. Not sure if I gave QT3 the “sale”, but it’s always good to get a reminder to use the links out front.

How do you remove their enforced $350 discount to apply the new one?

The coupon is apparently already dead, so you probably just can’t use it any longer, hence the $350 discount sticking around.

Yeah, these type of coupons go fast that’s why i left in all her urgent crap and posted it before it went live. next time abig one comes, i will post it the moment i get it (normally 5pm or so the night before.

Chet

I tried to use it at 7am PST, and I got the $350 discount too. Lots of pent-up laptop demand in parts east.

Wow they went through 10,000 laptops that fast?

I wonder:

-How many will end up on ebay?
-How many people paid money for the coupon code on ebay or places like fatwallet?

No clue on the former, but for the latter, it was a “same code” coupon (unlike many of the good ones, such as the $5000 off $5500 one, which are individual one time use codes). So probably a very small percentage.

I get dell coupon codes (and outlet coupons) mailed to me once or twice a week, but most of the time they are nothing special. I thought this one was pretty amazing.

Since I get them ahead of time, if people want i can post them when i get them.

Chet

You’re talking generic ones you get for running the site, rather than the personal stuff you get?

Probably wouldn’t hurt anything if you could just drop them in a sticky thread in the hardware section. Throw an affiliate link in there and I’d shoot whoever gets the QT3 cash a kickback instead of the deal sites should I ever use one. (I know the monitor discount codes pop up after being carried over from other sites in the hardware forum on occasion.)

I will be purchasing a new laptop in a few months, I’d really appreciate that. Thanks, chet.

Am I missing something? It says “Save Up to $400 Instantly on Dell PC’s!” for me. That’s $350 shy of $750.

Not that I’m buying anything right now :(.

You have to move fast. When they’ve sold their limit, they shut the deal down. I know you can get the discount, because I got my wife her laptop with one of these deals.

Yes, you are missing the posts above you in this thread.

Okay, I will post them when i get them.

Chet

This isn’t about Dell Laptops, but Office Depot has HP Pavillion with AMD Sempron 3000 in stores for $500 after a coupl’a mail-in rebates. As usual, info on http://slickdeals.net/ Just an FYI.

Sorry, missed this email this morning.

QT3 Dell Link

This makes the 2005FPW cost only $486.85 shipped.

the email:
We intend to run this through 4/21/05 5:59 am, but may end it sooner or run it longer if business conditions require it. We will attempt to notify you of any changes as soon as we are aware of them. Please post only “limited time offer” for customers. The below Offer Details and Restrictions are NOT Optional, they must be posted, if you post the coupon codes.

OFFER DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS:

Limited time offer beginning 4/18/05 11:00am CST ONLINE ONLY:

Save 35% on select the Dell Flat Panel monitors (1905FP, 2005FPW) (before tax and shipping) purchased from the Electronics and Accessories site! May not be combinable with select other promotions.Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offers subject to change.View details in My Cart. Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer.

Coupon Code: 5VVKG9S5TJ472G

Save 25% on select the Dell Flat Panel monitors (E153FP, 1505FP, E173FP, E193FP, 2001FP) (before tax and shipping) purchased from the Electronics and Accessories site! May not be combinable with select other promotions.Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offers subject to change.View details in My Cart. Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer.

Coupon Code: 76$X2Z$VLZDB1M