868-hack

Feel free to use this thread to discuss any aspect of the game you want. I’m starting it off with a question though.

I have scoured the internets for any hints I can find, and there is nothing. Please tell me one of you guys know; How the heck do you get to the secret level?!

For those of us who don’t know what this thread is about: http://868-hack.neocities.org/

I definitely didn’t know about any secret levels, but I also haven’t unlocked all of the programs yet either…

I’m really enjoying the game. I have unlocked all the programs and have tried using various combinations on the portals leaving each level. The only thing I have figured out is that if you siphon the portal it heals you… To be honest I’m not even sure it has anything to do with the portal at all.

Nobody? Damn I really hoped somebody would know

Michael Brough updated 868-HACK on iOS today with some literature.

He is having some difficulties and set up a page for people wanting to share some generosity towards him and his family.

It’s the first I heard about it, but apparently the response has been tremenduous. So it’s both a way to feel good by either giving, or by looking at the sweet support another one of the most talented game designers of our time is getting despite not going the standard way.