9-1-1 on FOX (2018) ABC (2024)

This is a really good show! The cast is fantastic, they are already giving off that sense of gelling well together and its only been on for a few episodes. For the most part I enjoy Ryan Murphy shows, at least for the first few seasons. It was already renewed for a 2nd season.

Yes ive been enjoying the show, reminds me of third watch…which I wish I could rewatch without buying it

And season 1 down, overall I enjoyed it and will be glad when it comes back next year.

Totally didn’t see the cop and fire captain meeting up there at the end.

So season 2 gets a new cast member, JLH!

Yay season 2 !

Season 2 has been pretty good, they sure stepped up their budget for this season!

Season 2 , 2nd half has been great in terms of 911 calls. JLH’s stalker husband plot is dumb.

Yay its getting a 3rd season!

And… finished up season 2, such a good show.

Hope Buck’s ankle heals over the summer.

Sorta glad I let the first 3 episodes pile up on the DVR, what a start to the season!

THE FEELS!

@David2 are you still watching? Am I all alone?

Yes! I’m watching them as soon as they record, except ep 3, which i’ve been busy with pathfinder.

Its definitely a guilty pleasure. Some of the moments post tsunami where a little contrived, and sometimes the effects are a little under the budget, but I can’t help but love this show lol. No you are not alone

This and Seal Team are my most watch as soon as they record shows.

I’m caught and enjoying the season, though i felt the conflict between Evan and Bobby felt a little forced. I felt they could have taken the time to flesh out a reasonable reason why Bobby needed to take that action. Evan emotional, not being able to hear it, still reacts the same, but right now I’m not hearing from the character Bobby why this stance was necessary but also admits he too is conflicted, so right now just feels forced.

I caught up with the 3rd season now, and also watched the first 2 episodes of 9-1-1 Lone Star that I had on the DVR.

Not sure the new show needs a thread, as overall forum activity in this thread has been myself and @David2

:)

@David2 did you watch the first two episodes of Lone Star?

I haven’t! I forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder! Any good?

I think it has potential, the new cast hasn’t grabbed me yet.

Also JLH > Liv Tyler. So… :P

Finished up season 3 today. Nice tie in to season 1, and it was super weird to see a 2020 graduation party for the girl on the show who just finished highschool.

FYI to the dozens of people who watch this, we are getting a season 4.

Both 911 and Lonestar were great these past 2 weeks. I guess I am the only one still watching.

I was tempted to seek it out since they were advertising it so much during the NFL playoffs last week and this week.

Finale’s this week for both shows were top notch, glad Fox renewed both for another year.