A-10C Warthog: me vs. the drill seargent

Title A-10C Warthog: me vs. the drill seargent
Author Hawkeye Fierce
Posted in Game diaries
When March 17, 2011

So now, after all that preamble, it's time for me to learn how to play this game. Fortunately, developer Eagle Dynamics has included some very nicely put-together tutorials..

Read the full article

Maybe shipping containers are the bad guys? I think videogamers have had enough of crates, boxes, and shipping containers that it's not unlikely that we would declare war on them in the near future!

Reading this game diary is great. I can not believe just how much detail goes into the simulation side of the game. It also makes me think back to that one time I tried to be recruited by the AirForce as a navigator... and failed. I really do wish I tried again, especially after reading this. Flying a plane is a pretty big deal. I'd hate to think of how a Biggles book written for modern day aircraft and combat would be like for someone reading it.

Maybe shipping containers are the good guys? I think videogamers have spent enough time smashing crates, boxes, and yes, even barrels, that the shipping containers feared for their safety, and decided to stand up to us tyrannical gamers. Geeze Tom, you call them the bad guys... jerk!

"Sergeant"

Damn you autocorrect.

More, please! I stumbled in here and can't wait for the next installment.