A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

I only mentioned it because you wrote that your death confirmed you as Ravenkeeper. It was to counter that specific argument.

But they don’t produce any actionable result, and isn’t corroborated by anything. My current reasoning is the only solution I can see that contains corroborating statements and produce a result I can act on.

Is it too neat to be true? Possibly. But until I know something more, I have the choice of acting on what I know, or just sit back and do nothing, and while that may be in the character of a Recluse, I think that part of my life is over and done with. You lot dragged me back from my exile, now you get to deal with me.

Lol. Good character!

Wrong executions do work towards the evil side winning by thinning the herd at double the speed, while the correct execution could win us the game, avoiding executions until we are sure of what’s going on could work better. That’s why I have been wary of most executions so far.

• Jostly and Casey are both evil or neither is evil.

Yes, I think that assumption is warranted at this point, with no other outsider making a claim. I’ve updated my post with that list.

Technically possible one of us is evil and there’s also a drunk. I hold it unlikely since I am not evil :) and Casey brought up the outsider business so he’d have to know or take a wild guess.

• If Jostly and Casey are Evil then it is Matt who was evil between Dave/Matt

I’m going to keep this up to date. Bear in mind that nothing here is certain because nothing can be, but this is meant to show the most likely scenario and resulting possibilities. The first three are as solid as anything can be. The rest are claims or the result of claims. Please add to it or debunk it as you can.

1. Scott is the Ravenkeeper (confirmed by his murder)
  2. Perky is the Washerwoman (confirmed by Scott)
  3. Rowe is the Empath (confirmed by his murder)

So:

• One of Matt / Lantz is evil (Rowe told us that)
  • One of Dave / Matt is evil (Dave accused Matt of being the Imp)
  • Casey and Jostly are either both outsiders or both evil, or someone else is Drunk
  • If Casey and Jostly are evil then Matt is the third evil

Vote No

Vote Yes.

I count 4 No’s and 2 Yes’s. I assume Juan won’t want to kill himself, but who knows around here. (He can’t anyway at the current count.)

Dead people might vote, too. I’m not, but we haven’t heard from @rowe33 or @Matt_W.

I keep forgetting that because it’s weird and unusual.

I actually have no idea what is true and what isn’t. It’s hard for me to make sense of the info that is public. I know that Dave was wrong so is either evil or was poisoned. I know that either rowe33 was evil or poisoned or that Lantz is evil or that jostly is evil, which would mean that Casey is evil or there’s a drunk. I’m going to abstain until there’s more certainty.

So we need a vote from @Juan_Raigada and a decision on voting from @rowe33.

No for me as it looks like it doesn’t matter anyways.

I either missed this post earlier or it didn’t register.
I knew the ravenskeeper was either scott or knight, and tried to get confirmation from both with vague verbiage, probably over protecting the ability of the character for later. Scott outright told me and knight didn’t get the character I was implying, which makes me believe he didn’t chance into the right answer. Also because knight never claimed the role.

I vote NO for obvious reasons

If I am allowed to nominate another person today (which I doubt), I would nominate @Knightsaber.

You (in particular) would really not want to do that.