A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

No nominations either

If anyone is confused, take a look at the other scenarios and their characters. They’re insane.

No nomination here

none from me

I am disinclined to start off another round of funsies.

I think @Dave_Perkins is the only eligible nominator left.

Thank you for the ping! No nomination from me. @Lodgium

All right, 50% chance this will work out I guess. Here we go!

What does this mean?

It means what I’ve been saying all along, I think it’s 50-50 whether Matt or Lantz is evil. I just believed it was best trying Lantz first, doesn’t mean I am sure this is a mistake. :)

I just don’t recall why you claim that there’s a 50/50 chance, and was hoping that everyone would post brief reminders, e.g., “I am the Nutcracker so I know there’s a 1/3 chance that @Dave_Perkins is the Drum Major.”

It’s simple here. Kelly says he’s the Empath and knows that one of Matt and Lantz are evil. With nothing else to go on, it’s a coin toss.

I can handle the math. I didn’t know that @jostly claimed to be the Emapth. I’m sure that it was stated somewhere upthread, but I’m just asking that people briefly remind us all why they are whipping out their probabilities.

p.s. thank you for the reminder @scottagibson!

p.s. I have a better idea. Good players, remind us what role you claim to be when you post. Evil players, don’t!

p.s. I haven’t made any claim yet.

It was Kelly, @rowe33 who claims to be the Empath.

Claimed roles so far, a recap:

@rowe33 - empath
@Matt_W - mayor
@Lantz - chef
@jostly - recluse (outsider)
@CaseyRobinson - saint (outsider)

I think that’s it.

Why are you telling me what @rowe33 claims to be when I’m asking where @jostly gets his 50/50 math from? Truly lost here.

Because you said jostly claimed to be the ‘Emapth’ and he has not :)