A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

Dude I just picked someone that was not my original target.

The Drunk, not like holiday weekend drunk like some of us 😉

More likely they didn’t try at all. If KS was Drunk and they tried to kill Perky, Perky would be dead.

This would actually bother me.

I didn’t realize the Imp could chose an already dead player, that’s interesting.

Edit: So, either they tried to kill Perky, or they are trying to give us false confidence that KS is the Monk, or they’re trying to make us think that’s what they are trying to do. On the other hand, they didn’t kill any more good players. They’re leaving that up to us lol.

Occam’s razor is in the player’s strategy advice.
I guess we need Juan for this one.

And, as @Lantz says, we need @Dave_Perkins’ report.

Edit: Also, Occam’s Razor is good, but it’s quite hard to believe they didn’t try to kill one of the Monk or the Undertaker or the Fortune Teller and instead chose to try and kill a Washerwoman who can’t learn any more.

HMMMMM what an interesting Undertaker’s report! Last time, I just blabbed it. This time, I think I will whisper It to the one person who know is good now: @Knightsaber

Let me see what he says, and then report to the group later.

Massive stinkbox being drawn.

Speaking of holiday weekends (to go on a bit of a tangent) the people who develop this game are doing a massive livestream of games on July 4th

Ex-Streamely Good

The streams continue to go well and we’ve now begun uploading our favourite games to our YouTube channel. You can expect this to continue, especially now that we have a streaming schedule. You can catch us on Twitch, regularly, at the following times, beginning on Wednesday 8th July.

Wednesdays we’ll be streaming from the UK, with Ben and Edd hosting. Fridays will be the USA stream, hosted by Adam and pals. On Saturdays we’ll be mixing it up.

We’ll be running another mega-stream on July 4th. This will include a custom Independence Day script with six previously unannounced, play-test characters. We’ll then be streaming regularly, three days per week, throughout the whole of July.

In case you want to watch other people be befuddled and confused for a change.

Uh, I replied.

The whisper with @Knightsaber has turned into a bit of a convo.

He should tell everyone. It’s not at all what I expected.

Me either.

@jostly was revealed to me as: The Poisoner.

Yes, there is zero reason for a good undertaker to engage in a sidebar before revealing a post-mortem result. The baddies already know,

So, does Dave, Knightsaber, Lantz fit all the facts? I’m not saying it’s so, but I’m going to run the numbers.

Honestly, I am just trying to figure out how I can like this game in any way at all, so I thought whispering or whatever would make it fun for me.

I’m still curious to hear from @Juan_Raigada