A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

Man, I am making a serious attempt to give up nicotine with no replacements tomorrow. There’s no way.

@Jorn_Weines get in this!

Good luck, that’s awesome! I take back my teasing. PM me if you want to vent.

Good luck!

You probably don’t want that. :)

Thanks for running the game @Lodgium!

Thanks. I’ve tried before and the first day is usually okay, then I just pass out cold for all of day 2 and night 2 because no stimulants remain. The toughest part is having panic disorder and when that starts kicking up because it wants chemicals.

I gotta do it. It’s going to be too little too late if I don’t do it now.

Thanks for seeing it through to the end!

I quit about 15 or so years ago. Also cold turkey.

Good luck with Game 2 you guys. If things go swimmingly I’ll see you in the third one, I hope. Orrrr BSG maybe…

Whew, I’ve tried a few times but the panic attacks are just awful. I decided this time to just slap myself across the face and remember where they’re coming from.

I owe you a game anyways but I will let you pick the crazy configuration when you are up for it.

IIRC Craig brought it up, not I.

I do plan on running one soon. Was just giving this bout of crazy space to breathe since it is, you know, new. And breaking peoples brains.

Also I am in!

Excellent

Has anyone determined whether good had any way of figuring out who was evil? Or if some other strategy than the one we used would have done so?

We definitely had a few missed opportunities with powers. In retrospect we should have executed someone first round (probably me) which would have gone a long way towards resolving your role as undertaker being legit which could have had serious advantages.

Scott’s use of the ravenskeeper power was, in retrospect, a big miss for good.

I think had we got either of those things right we could have sorted it out. We also we’re that wrong.

Someone smarter than me can probably find some flaws in our information sharing decisions.

@Lodgium Thanks for running this one, I am 100% onboard for game 2.