A new dawn rises in State of Decay 2 [review]

I have that problem too on PC. It’s an install button instead of buy but when I mouse over the cursor turns to the Ghostbusters circle with line through it

So the Undead Lab fuckwits gave us…

• Didn’t include the latest DLC as part of the season pass. So the season pass consisted of a couple of zombie outfits that everybody hates, and a shitty horde play mode (Daybreak) that everybody hates
  • Trumbull can currently only be played in standalone “story” mode. One base. Kind of like Lifeline, only half-ass…
  • Trumbull map leaves off everything east of the river (Fairgrounds, etc.)

So, yeah. Buy Gamepass for $1 and go that route.

Ugh. Thanks for saving me $10.

-Tom

Yeah I was shocked to see it is not part of the season pass.

Season pass: 19.99
Total cost of DLC: 14.99
Realizing that you paid $5 more than anyone else for two shitty pieces of DLC: shockedpikachu.jpg

I guess my Ultimate Edition of SoD2 is not so Ultimate… THANKS UNDEAD LABS. All I wanted was a new map and replay mode like in SoD…

Seems like you access Heartland from the main game’s intro page. It didn’t need a separate install.

I honestly believed that UL stopped giving a fuck when their “Jeezus, guys, Microsoft paid us to update SoD1 to the YOSE version. It’s not a free upgrade to current owners of the old version…” attitude exploded messily in their faces some years back. Either that, or the eventual later buyout from MS makes them think that their shit doesn’t stink.