ABC's Democratic Debate

I’m surprised ol’ Charlie Gibson didn’t bring on Goober Smith from East Podunk to grill Hillary about why she killed Vince Foster.

For example, McCabe says that she once saw Obama on television and noticed that “he turned his back on the flag” before the Pledge of Allegiance ended.

No she didn’t.

I’m really not surprised though, I think the only voter who would ask that “flag pin” question is one who read and believed a bunch of right wing chain emails.

Enough said.

Some talking heads have pointed out that Obama seems to dislike being challenged on his ideas.

Being challenged on tabloid stupidity like “Is your pastor as patriotic as you are?” doesn’t count as being challenged on ideas.

I don’t remember where it was, but it was during the time they were talking policy. He has an ego. Nothing wrong with that. I think you have to have one if you want to be President of the USA. I just hope that it can be checked.

Thanks concern troll.

Jon Stewart eats the tasty meal that has been laid in front of him.

And what a tasty meal it was…

(It’s Stewart, by the way.)

It’s also Jon for those keeping score.

sigh

I have no excuse.

If your label of a troll is for someone looks at things differently than you, then yeah, I’m a troll.

Thanks, poster whose mission statement is to unearth overlooked pro-Hillary and anti-Obama factoids day in and day out for the edification of P&R.

Eh, screw it.

I don’t need to respond to ad hominem attacks.

I dunno, why don’t you ask our friend Mr. Searches?

Do it. Search for something recent of mine that’s pro-Hillary. To be fair and balanced, also do a search where I’m negative towards her.

Wait, place the goalposts for “recent” before I run off…

Obama is starting to sound like a really pompous ass. He seriously seems to think he can just declare he’s above politics as usual (despite being a down the line orthodox liberal) and therefore makes himself immune from the down and dirty rough and tumble of a campaign. He’s in for a rude awakening when he gets to the general election if he thinks Republicans aren’t gong to repeatedly slam him for the things he was getting hit on at this debate for and a whole lot more on top of that. And if he’s not tough enough to take it and fight back, he’s toast.

You decide as long as it isn’t within the last week.

Sorry, brain freeze. As long as it’s not over 2 months.

He’s been doing a pretty good job of blaming the ABC debate questions on Hillary.

What an asshole, trying to elevate the discourse beyond cheap gotchas. Typical elitist leftist coastal liberal fucking commie.