Abortion provider Dr. Tiller shot and killed

Yeah. Jesus only got violent when people were making money off of religion. He kicked their asses.

I’m personally opposed to murdering abortionists, but what right could I possibly have to impose my morals on anyone else?

Yeah! How dare you force your religious beliefs on them! :)

And then they brought in the Ghostbusters to contain Jesus. True story, I think I read it in a book.

can’t say this about the folk who claim to follow him, but i increasingly get the impression that jesus would have been a cool guy to have a drink with.

certainly cheaper than if you’d had to buy all that wine on your own.

This is why in California, the stupid stupid initiative to force girls to get parental consent for abortions has failed for at least 3 times that I can remember, maybe more. It’ll be on the ballot again I’m sure and it will fail again. I don’t know how it is in other states but I thought there was a push to get a federal law passed requiring parental consent and it failed too.

Make me want to ask you, how wrong was it for the US to fight the Axis powers in WWII? Because we murdered a large number of people.

My mind is blown. Jesus’s message is radical to the extreme. I doubt Jesus himself was, but he also thought the world was ending soon.

Only if you don’t know what the word “murder” means.

And thanks to the awesome Jesus Christ Superstar, we know he did it with a high-pitched heavy metal wail.

http://powermetalpope.ytmnd.com/

Looks like the killer was part of a right-wing terror cell. But we won’t call it that, of course.

They can be. However, they don’t have to be. Lots of women have them without any of the drama people associate with them. We can’t generalize. I think counseling should be there, but I don’t think it should be forced on women or anything, if that’s what you are suggesting. And counseling is already available, so what exactly are you proposing?

Sometimes I think liberals and conservatives create so much tension with their tit-for-tat remarks that they should probably just get it over with and have some really sloppy sex together.

Don’t keep it bottled up!

It’s good that we have someone like you who’s just SO FAR above the fray.

It was a joke, relax. [EDIT] For reference, see the humorous but NSFW “I fucked Ann Coulter in the ass.”

Unf unf unf unf

Isn’t that what you just did? You just generalized that most women don’t go through emotional trauma.

I think counseling should be there, but I don’t think it should be forced on women or anything, if that’s what you are suggesting. And counseling is already available, so what exactly are you proposing?

I think there’s a question of whether the current counseling is adequate. Certainly, whatever counsling was available didn’t help this woman.

That’s true, but in a much more limited way than you probably meant it. Terror is an integral part of many military strategies through history, good and bad. Or successful and unsuccessful, as the case may be. However, labeling Eisenhower a terrorist is like calling Bob Dylan a harmonica player: it’s accurate to a certain extent but it misses the point unless the parameters are very clearly defined.

Lots of killing in wars is murder, and some of that is intended to have a terror effect primarily.

You’re right, I was just frustrated by Rimbo’s so-simple-as-to-be-useless Biblical quote. And now I wondering what the heck Mordrak is going on about. Robert didn’t even say most, what are you talking about!

The quote makes more sense when taken in along with the second half of the Screwtape Letters quote. The point is, a murder planned in cold blood is still a plain-and-simple sin in God’s eyes, no matter what justification the guy came up with for it.