AC3 Wolfpacking. Anyone up for it this weekend?

I’d love to give Wolfpack–the co-op mode for Assassin’s Creed 3–a shot this weekend at some point. I’ve got some work to do over the weekend, but would still love trying to find a time to get together with some folks here.

I’m interested. Bobehm on your friends list. I can probably get free after 8pm EST.

Platform?

360 would be the platform.

Bob, I’ll try to be around tonight. Something may have come up work-wise, but I may have it nailed down in time to be on at 8pm EST.

just message me when you want to play, Trig. I’ll try to jump on

Roger Wilco.

Rearmaster, you’ve done this before right? I’m thinking you’ll be essential since…none of us has.

I’d like to, but it’s probably going to be hard catching up since i’m in PST zone. I’ll keep an eye out for you though.

Wife just declared tonight “date night” but Saturday is open.

Edit: And I quoted the wrong message. Whatever. World, look upon my shame.

I look, and I judge.

I smirk from the shadows.

I’ll have to see what happens tonight. I can probably do it this weekend for sure. Have some people coming over.

I’ll be on tonight and maybe tomorrow as well.

In!

-Tom

Given that I’ve had hit-or-miss luck with 360 connection issues, I’m online right now seein’ what’s what.

I was getting Uplay server problems at one point. I was in a game with McMaster and Pogue, all of us chatting merrily in a party. But I got dropped from the game with a Uplay server error message while still connected to the Xbox Live lobby. I got to listen to them play without me. :(

I also lost all the points I’d earned from that session. UUUUUBIIIISOFT!!!

-Tom

CSL and I just played a handful of games that got markedly better once I figured out what I was supposed to be doing…;)

Had to log for just a bit but will try to be back on later tonight.

I’ll be using my 360 to watch some sports games today. Hit me up for AC3 multiplayer! I should be on.