Action figures (and other toys)

Wow, aren these from the Star Blazers show?

Those are pretty seriously awesome.

You guys are missing the true star of the picture. That purple and gold spotted stuffed lizard on the monitor stand in the background is awesome. I loves me some stuffed lizards!

I has two lizards. :)

And yes, the models are from Star Blazers. They’re die-cast, and weigh about a pound each. A friend of mine imported them from Japan around 15 years ago.

My toys are all boxed away cause I’m moving this week, but here’s my favorite one:

Schleich figures are pretty cool.

Thread necromancy for my Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech Spider-Man, which just arrived today.

And while I’m here, some random Marvel Legends from the toy shelf at home.

These guys live under my monitor.

I got these guys for Christmas this year, and I have them under my monitor as well!

Boy, that is cool!

That Spidey makes pretty great fodder for fancy photo filter apps like Prisma:

Hey, that’s my thread :) I got some new stuff since then.

I really liked that first Play Arts Kai Batman figure so I got a new one every Christmas (and a couple Birthdays) since then. Square Enix continued to release Batman (and Batman related) figures for each of the Batman games that was released. I wasn’t really interested in the figures based on the game appearance, but they were also making figures losely based on the optional skins which I did like.

1970 Batman. He’s the scrawniest of the lot.

An early Batflek

Later on, SE started releasing figure with their own Japanese take on the Batman.

So this is sort of a Ninja Batman

And this one (my favorite) I think is supposed to be a heavily armoured samurai

Anyway, this year they all seem a bit bored so I go them something to do

Its possible that I developed an unhealthy fixation on the Batman

So here are some Marvel dudes

Weird. I have a lot of the same figures, and somehow my pictures don’t turn out quite as impressive.

Jeez, those are freaking amazing.

My favorite:

That is an impressive collection, thanks for sharing!

Venom arrived this week to keep Spidey company. This is an impressive figure, but it’s a lot more finicky to pose and balance than Spider-Man. He’s so top-heavy that even with the stand it can be complicated, and his shoulders give him a really interesting range of motion, but definitely more limited than Spider-Man.

Still, an awesome looking figure when you get him posed just right.

And a couple more:

`

Also this guy’s been hanging around my desk.

Spider-Gwen has joined the desk clutter!