After 11 years, we'll finally get to wear pants in Titan Quest

Titan Quest, yes the 2006 action roleplaying game, has a new expansion. Today! Titan Quest: Ragnarok introduces Norse mythological creatures and environments. The expansion offers players a new Runemaster class that combines martial prowess with magical crafting, an increased level cap to 85, graphical and physics improvements, and new loot items including pants. Finally, pants.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2017/11/17/11-years-well-finally-get-wear-pants-titan-quest/

Damn… This is kind of awesome. I hope it’s good.

Does anyone know if you can hold mousebutton down to attack, like in Grim Dawn ? I simply cannot go back to the click to attack a million times a second anymore after playing Grim Dawn.

That is super accurate.

I was surprised to see the THQ name in the publisher field. I remembered Sega, Ubisoft, and others had picked the choice cuts from that carcass, but didn’t realize another publisher scooped up everything else:

I had totally forgotten about uDraw.

Purchased as soon as I saw it pop up in my Steam notifications. Might take me a while to get to it though as I don’t have save games for TQ: Anniversary Edition. But there is a new mastery so I can check that out rather quickly. … and pants.

Edit: You can select “Accomplished Hero” at character creation to start directly in the DLC.

I don’t think Derpspace will feature pants.

Pants tech is one of the hardest problems to solve. Lots of ins and outs.

Ups and downs too. I’ve heard rumor that the trick is one leg at a time.

No no no, that’s beginner strats. Veterans go both legs at one time.

Put your pants on for $5 less on GoG right now. $14.99

Same price as Steam isn’t it?

Yes, but no DRM.

Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not given you the ability to conjure up the stolen data plans!

Is any of the original team working in this?

I don’t believe so. They all fled to grim dawn.

And what an amazing job they did on Grim Dawn!

I’d love to see Crate (Grim Dawn team) tackle a game like Titan Quest now. They’ve obviously learned so much between TQ and GD about making skills that pack an ooomph and are super satisfying to use.

So have any of you played it yet?

I started a new character, selected the “Accomplished Hero” button that launches your new toon at lvl 40 at the start of the expansion. I went with the new mastery Runes, and Storm cuz I mean, vikings and lightning right? Then proceeded to get stomped by every group of trash mobs. Its been tricky.