Age of Mythology: Extended Edition - Coming to Steam soon!

THIS! AoE, AoW, and RoN were 3 of my all-time favourites.

What is AoW?

Age of Wonders, I’m pretty sure

My feelings exactly!

Lost this one. I tried to play it a couple years ago, decided I never again wanted to rebuild a base in every new scenario of a story-based RTS campaign, and quit after the second scenario. Played the AirLand Battle campaign and now I’ll never go back. (Rise of Nations was good too.)

I last played and finished the game and expansion in 2007. (Still have my saves.)

I remember two missions that were very hard. In one, my tactic was to run and hide in the corner -no hyperbole- where there was only one way in. A narrow path, that I “cleverly” blocked with the tree spawn power. That way I was able to grind my way to victory. That was the level where a Titan was in the map. He threw fireballs that still hit my buildings and such. I was so scared. On another mission, the one where another Titan comes to get you, I quickly built a flying cage into which I loaded some villagers. I then flew all over the map, guerrilla style. Dropped the villagers and got them to do things, and when the Titan came to get them, I took off again and found another favorable location. Rinse and repeat. It was laborious, but if I can outsmart the game, using unorthodox tactics, so much the better.

I got hung up in the Hades levels when I played a year or two ago (for the first time). Loved it up until then. I’m definitely no RTS power player.

This is my favorite RtS of all time. I’m so excited to see it in its HD glory!

It has arrived.

Blah, AoM! I had AoW on my mind :(

$23.99 preorder? SOLD!

I wonder if they’ll touch unit balance. The last time I watched AoM it was nothing but Turma spam.

The new lighting makes it look even more glorious. Hnnnnghhh… going to be hard to resist this one.

I’m glad I never finished the expansion now because this looks as good a reason as any to give it another go.

Anyone buying the 4 -pack for $18/copy?

I’d be game for that.

You can count me in. I can grab it and distribute if you want?

PM me where you want the money sent.

In for the 4-pack. Thanks! let’s coordinate over PM.

biosc1 is the man! I just made and impulse post and now own it ;>

I’m terrible with impulse purchases…you started it man!