Age of Wonders 3

Huh getting alot of elves. Wonder if I can change to something else.

Also, if theres more interest in comp stomps, others can set up more games, or I can make it a 5v3 harder difficultly AI or something.

Joined both, as a tigran rogue and orc warlord.

A bit of fun on the side, if anyone is interested.

What mods, if any, are in play?

Should be vanilla unless I forgot something.

By the way, I’m getting emails for in-game messages, but don’t seem to have a way to respond to them until I get back to my home PC and fire up the game. Can we make a message thread on qt3 itself for game chatter instead?

The discord might be the best place for something like that.

Or Slack. Just hit up @Dave_Perkins for an invite and we will get a channel going.

I just this second uninstalled Slack because I haven’t used it in about a year, and now you say that! ;) No worries, I’ll look into it when I’m next in a game.

Heh, my preference is Slack because I’m using it constantly for work and Qt3 leagues, but I’m sure I could look into Discord if that’s what everyone else wants.

No worries, I can use either! It was more the coincidence that made me smile.

I created a channel on Slack for the compstomp game under the name “aow3compstomp”. Feel free to join.

Slack says it can’t find this channel. Or maybe my slack skills are too weak. :(

It’s at qt3-leagues.

Thanks! Can you please let me know who’s the administrator(s)?

@Dave_Perkins

Thanks again!

Age Of Wonders 3 Ladder!

Hello
i have created a new league for age of wonders live community, now you can finally play competitive matches. its open to play ladder that means you can play vs anyone, anytime and report match result.

join league here: http://bracketcloud.com/tournament/103237
also join our discord channel to find players for a ranked or friendly match: https://discord.gg/YuyUKRV

Age of Wonders III is 75% off in the Paradox store until September 21st–so $7.50 for the base game and $12.50 for base + 2 expansions. Should I get it?

Yes. You should.