Age of Wonders: Planetfall by Triumph Studios

I can’t stand it when streamers put themselves onscreen like that. I’m here to see the game, not you.

His hairline seems so bad because the camera is above him.

Bald is fine, but we don’t need a view from above his head.

I dunno, if it was me, I’d just fully shave it.

You asked for it. :)

If you still have hair, shaving sucks, because you have to do it every few days or you get that regrowth.

I’m not super lazy, but I find keeping a completely shaved head to be a pain.

Okay that’s fair. I too hate shaving.

electric razor, set to setting 0, every 2 or 3 days, quick head shave.

Wet shave to go shiny bald on rare occasion.

That’s what I do.

I’m glad I’ve visited this thread. Good life advice.

How do you do that without it feeling like the razor is chopping into your head?

I’ve done the electric hair cutter with 0 setting, and it feels like it is peeling my skin off. This is a good Wahl electric trimmer too, so not some terrible knockoff.

(Wait, are you talking about an electric razor like one of those Norelco’s with the mesh screen or something?)

I use this thing, though it doesn’t get quite as close as I 'd like…

My boss just picked up one of these and loves it, his shave is close and looking fresh. May have to invest my own self.

I started shaving my head about 20 years ago, as what little hair I had left was in a horrible monk’s fringe. I still (wet) shave it every other day, usually, with electric in between. I don’t even notice the effort any more.

Is the Pitbull shaver named after the singer?

The dogged determination with which it handles your biz, I would assume.

I heard he was named after the razor…

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/age-of-wonders-planetfall-dev-diary-43-the-paragon-npc-faction.1205678/

Paragon NPC faction detailed!

Paragons look awesome.

Man I can’t wait for this!

What’s the best deal on this right now? I tried GreenManGaming’s 20% off code listed above, but it doesn’t seem to work anymore.

I see AoW:Planetfall for 16% off now at GMG.