Ah, another satisfied customer

This comment, directed towards me on a completely different forum, just made me laugh.

YOU happen to be one of the most arrogant poeple I’ve EVER seen on any community forum ANYWHERE. I don’t know wether you think you are ‘owed’ something by w******* or any other person here, but you’re not. Maybe it’s just they WAY you word things and post them, maybe i’s not. If someone isn’t satisfying your need for information, that’s just too damn bad. You’re free to go out and buy your own t*** to go experiment with, and no one here has ANY obligation to you. This forum is a voluntary source of information for people willing to share.

I didn’t have time to explain to him all the reasons why, where I come from, this is a compliment.

Because I don’t want the thread jizzacked by Sinner et al, I’m not going to post a link. If you really really want to read it PM me, or do the footwork and find it yourself.

You’re arguing with someone who bought his own tank? Careful.

Well, leaving that in would make it too easy to find. It’s a pretty tame thread by Q23 standards, and I want to keep it that way. Heh.

Jizzjacking? I don’t know what that is but if I can do it in your ear, I’m game.

wow right now i am regretting the fact i ever learned to read