Aint no one talking about Ghosts?

This is season 1 of the CBS show. Trailer (i had to refresh that link to get it to run, not sure whats up with that). Lately I’ve found the network comedies to be on a range from terrible to (barely) tolerable. So this was surprising to me to find that I enjoyed this one right off the pilot. Several shows in, and it’s still holding. The premise is pretty simple, couple inherits old house that is filled with various generations of ghosts that died on or near the premises. When one of the couple has an accident, they find that they can now communicate with the ghosts.

The cast is strong, and I particularly like Utkarsh Ambudkar. Looking into it, i’m not terribly surprised to find that it’s an adaptation (cough, copy) of a british sitcom of the same name.

Still, it’s fun and worth watching - anyone else catch it?

The TV ads make it look absolutely terrible, so I never tried it.

Sadly I felt the same, I never gave it a shot.

I’ll give it a shot next time I am subbed to CBS.

I watched a couple of episodes of the British version. It had a few mildly amusing moments.

I loved all of the British series of Ghosts, very clever and brilliantly witty imho, but then I love all the Horrible History stuff as well. Can’t wait for the 4th series of Ghosts…

I’ve been watching and enjoying Ghosts. I also watched the British version. Some of the characters I prefer the British version, some I prefer the U.S. version.

Love the British version, will have to try the US.

We are enjoying the US version as well.

Is this the British version

Good old Timothy Claypole

Eddie does
https://youtu.be/InLfUMjyKNo

I’m not even two episodes in and I’m dying over here, this is really freaking fun.

I think all the episodes of the US version are on Paramount+, so I have access to them, and all 3 of the British version’s seasons are on HBO Max, so I have access to all of them too.

Should I watch the British version first?

I’ve been watching with mostly mild interest, and then today Matt Walsh showed up.