Air Force Delta Storm for Xbox

I was cruising around ebay and came across this

Why is this thing in such high demand?

Apparently they didn’t make that many of them, it’s now out of print and Xbox fans got all worried they’d never get their hands on it. It’s like the Sega Sports games for Gamecube that were going for ridiculous prices online.

The problem is, the stuff just isn’t that collectible and Air Force Delta Storm for Xbox is kind of second rate anyway.

–Dave

The problem is, the stuff just isn’t that collectible and Air Force Delta Storm for Xbox is kind of second rate anyway.

Great assessment Mr. Genius. That’s why it’s going for top dollar on Ebay. :roll:

I noticed that my EB had an Air Force Delta Storm that was traded in yesterday. The pre-owned price on it was $59.99!!! $10 than most new games!

It’s a fluke. Check back in a year and see if anyone still cares about it. Games like this are hot for a month or so when the rumors it’s hard to get surface, then next thing you know, no one cares about it anymore.

Just take a look at how many listings there are on Ebay. Looks pretty easy to find to me. That’s basically because it’s just an ok game and the only reason people are all hot about it is its relative unavailability.

It’s certainly no Steel Battalion.

–Dave

On ebay, 90% of the buyers are morons. I sold GTA for the PS2 for $10 more than I paid for it - i sold the UNCENSORED version! I sold the able to buy everywhere budget title, “Who wants to be a millionaire” for $3 over list price - and my shipping was $5.

They are like the dumb young girls at the war protests, they make no sense, but god bless them.

Chet